Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Photos

I'm back! It's been about 4 months since I've contributed to the blog ... sorry. No excuses. It looks like the last time Bryan updated this was around Thanksgiving, so here is a Christmas update.

We spent Christmas at my parent's house in Weston, FL (near Ft. Lauderdale). Robyn and Dan flew in from Denver and my grandparents visited on Christmas day. We spent our free time either at Ft. Lauderdale beach, South Beach or the community pool.

Here are some favorite pics from the trip:

Bryan and I got Dan the orange shirt that he is wearing. He opened it up and immediately put it on. About 30 minutes later he opened a gift from my parents ... same exact Banana Republic shirt. Good thing he likes it so much - he has a spare.

This is Grandma and Grandpa Mohr (my Dad's parents).

Bryan and Oscar - so cute.

My parents got Dan a straw that winds around his head in the shape of glasses. He drained his entire goblet of wine in about 30 seconds. Classic.


My gifts.


Bryan's gifts.


Mom and Dad.

Somehow I did not get any pictures of Robyn ... sorry Robyn. Maybe next time.

No comments: