Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spending Fast Update (through Jan 12, 2010)

In addition to the flea market, we made a trip to Winn Dixie to stock up on more fruits, veggies, and juices. We had to get tofu and nuts, which are all acceptable for the Daniel Fast (as per our interpretation.) I also bought some deodorant, for $2.00. I had to get the deodorant that said on the sticker: “Good Protection: For Late in the Day.” That sticker scratched me right where I itched. Literally, the Polo Sport deodorant also made me itch. If that part made no sense, please read this post.


Total damage from Winn Dixie: $51.95. Ouch. This better take care of our food needs for the rest of the month.


We had officially run out food to eat for a meal on Saturday and had to pay for our last real meals. On Thursday, we had macaroni and cheese along with Uncle Ben’s rice, for dinner. We bought a pizza from Winn Dixie for $5.99 for lunch (a part of our $51.95 bill.) What’s worse is that I went back to Publix to buy sushi and more tofu for Saturday night’s dinner for $9.84.

Without making any more rules or amendments, Dana and I are in the hole now for the month and need to find a way to make a comeback. I have added some books and basketball cards on ebay and hope to add some income at the end of the week.

As of Jan 13,
Income: $30.00
Expenses: $146.43
Profit/(Loss) – ($116.43)

No comments: